Website terms and conditions of use
Herein Vectans Pharma presents the current terms and conditions of use for the website www.vectanspharma.com, in conformity with Articles 6-III and 19 of French Law n° 2004-575 dated 21 June 2004 for Confidence in the Digital Economy.
The Vectans Pharma website is available at www.vectanspharma.com ("website" hereafter). Access to and the use of the website are subjected to the present terms and conditions of use ("terms and conditions" hereafter) and any other applicable laws or regulations.
Accessing, browsing or using the website implies the acceptance of all articles of the present terms and conditions without reserve.
ARTICLE 1 - LEGAL NOTICES
En vertu de l'Article 6 de la Loi n° 2004-575 du 21 juin 2004 pour la confiance dans l'économie numérique, il est précisé dans cet article l'identité des différents intervenants dans le cadre de sa réalisation et de son suivi.
Contact information (Head office):
230 Bureaux de la Colline
Building D, 6th floor
92213 Saint-Cloud, France
Telephone: +33 (0)1 41 21 90 16
B. Website publication director
"Publication director" hereafter.
C. Website host
D. Website users
Any person or persons who access, browse or use the website are considered to be its users.
"User" or "users" hereafter.
ARTICLE 2 - CONFIDENTIALITY
A. Data collection and processing
In conformity with Article 5 of the European (EU) Regulation n° 2016/679, the collection and processing of user data respect the principles outlined below.
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data can be neither collected nor processed without the user's consent. Users must be informed each time their personal data is to be collected and why;
- Limited purposes: User data can be collected and processed only to respond to one or several purposes identified in the terms and conditions;
- Data minimization: Only those data necessary for the achievement of the identified, site-specific purposes can be collected;
- Limited data storage period: Data can be kept only for a limited period, which must be communicated to the user. If the storage period cannot be communicated to the user;
- Integrity and confidentiality of collected and processed data: The person responsible for data processing commits to guaranteeing the integrity and the confidentiality of those data.
To be lawful as per Article 6 of the European (EU) Regulation n° 2016/679, personal data can be processed only if at least one of the following applies:
- The user has given express consent;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation;
- Processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the concerned user or of another natural person;
- Processing is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the person responsible for data processing or by a third party;
The personal data collected by the website are as follows:
- Last and first name
- Name of the company
- Postal address
- Email address
- Telephone number
These data are collected when a user does one of the following operations on the website:
- When a user fills in the information requested on the Contact page.
- The person responsible for data processing will conserve all collected data in digital form and in reasonably secure conditions for a duration of five (5) years.
- The collection and processing of data are done for the following purposes:
- The data collected by the website are needed to respond to users' messages.
B. Data location
The data collected and processed by the website are stored in France and in France only.
C. Person responsible for data processing
The person responsible for data processing is : Claire Prieur. She can be contacted by e-mail : email@example.com.
D. Personal data for minors
In conformity with Article 8 of the European (EU) Regulation n° 2016/679 and French Law n° 2018-493 dated 20 June 2018 for the Protection of Personal Data, minors must be aged 15 years or greater to consent to the processing of their personal data.
E. User rights, and procedures for their exercise
In conformity with regulations on the processing of personal data, users have the rights enumerated hereafter.
In order to enable a response by the controller to a request, users must furnish their first and last names and their email addresses.
The controller must respond to a request within thirty (30) days maximum.
1. Right to access, rectification and erasure
Users can access, rectify or request the erasure of data concerning them by following the procedure describe hereafter:
In conformity with Act n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Information Technology, Data Files and Civil Liberties, users have the right to access and rectify their personal data and the right to oppose the processing of that data.
Users may exercise these rights by writing to:
Vectans Pharma, 230 Bureaux de la Colline
Building D, 6th floor, 92213 Saint-Cloud, France.
2. Right to data portability
Users have the right to request the portability of their personal data from the website to another.
Users may exercise this right be sending an email to the controller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Right to restrict and object to data processing
Users have the right to restrict or object to the processing of their personal data by the website. The website must respect the wishes of the user unless it can demonstrate legitimate and compelling grounds for the processing of those data that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the user.
4. Right to determine the fate of their personal data after death
In conformity with French Law n° 2016-1321 dated 7 October 2016 for a Digital Republic, users have the right to organize the fate of their collected and processed personal data after their death.
5. Right to seize the supervisory authority concerned
In cases where the controller decides to not honor a user's request, and that user wishes to contest the controller's decision, the user has the right to bring the affair before the CNIL (French National Commission on Informatics and Liberties: https://www.cnil.fr) or any other competent authority.
F. Controller obligations
The controller commits to protecting collected personal data, ensuring that those data are not transmitted to third parties without informing the concerned users, and respecting the purposes for which those data were collected.
The controller also commits to notifying users when their data are rectified or erased, unless doing so involves disproportionate formalities, costs or efforts.
Should the integrity, confidentiality or security of collected personal data be compromised, the controller commits to informing the concerned users by any means necessary.
User consent in that setting is considered valid for a maximum of thirteen (13) months. At the end of this 13-month period, the website will renew its request for user consent before reinstalling cookies in the user's computer.
Users are informed that most if not all web browsers can be set up to refuse all or some cookies.
2. Description of cookies used by the website
The editor informs users that the following types of cookies are used by the website during their navigation:
Google analytics - Google
ARTICLE 3 - APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The present terms and conditions are governed by French law. In the event of a dispute and a failure to reach an amicable agreement, the matter will be referred to the French courts in conformity with current legislation.
ARTICLE 4 – CONTACT
To signal illegal content or activities, the user may contact the editor by sending an email to email@example.com or a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the address indicated under Article 1 of the present terms and conditions.