Vectans Pharma, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has implemented a policy covering all such processing, the purposes pursued by the latter as well as the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights. For any further information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the website: https:/www.cnil.fr
Continued browsing of this site constitutes acceptance without reservation of the following terms and conditions of use.
The version currently online of these terms and conditions of use is the only one enforceable during the entire period of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
Article 1 - Legal notices
1.2 Website editor
Vectans Pharma SAS with a capital of € 432.054 whose registered office is located at 230 Bureaux de la Colline 92213 Saint Cloud Cedex represented by Jérôme Théron in his capacity as Chairman, registered in the Trade and Companies Register Nanterre 814 540 209. Phone number: + 33 01 41 21 90 16, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Website host
The website is hosted by OVH, whose head office is located at 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France.
1.4 Data protection officer
A data protection officer: Isabelle Carley, email@example.com, is at your disposal for any questions relating to the protection of your personal data.
Article 2 – Website access
Access to and use of the website is reserved for strictly personal use. You undertake not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 – Website content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property. They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The publisher's failure to take legal action as soon as it becomes aware of such unauthorized use does not constitute acceptance of such use and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 – Website management
For the good management of the site, the editor can at any time:
● suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
● delete any information that may disrupt the operation of the site or that contravenes national or international laws;
● suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
Editor’s responsibility can’t be engaged in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the website or to one of its functionalities.
The equipment used to connect to the website is under your entire responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from virus attacks via the Internet. Moreover, you are solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
● because of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
● because of your failure to comply with these general terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the website and you waive any action against him/her as a result.
If the publisher should be subject to amicable or legal proceedings due to your use of the website, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that may result from such proceedings.
Article 6 – Hyperlinks
The setting up by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the website is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed on simple request of the editor.
Any information accessible via a link to other websites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right on the content present in the said link.
Article 7 – Data collection and processing
Your data is collected by the publisher.
Personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the website is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you, and if necessary to process your orders.
The personal data collected by the website are as follows:
• Last and first name
• Compagny name
• Job tittle
• E-mail address
• Phone number
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
● The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
● The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated;
● The right of data deletion: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
● The right to limit processing: users may ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR;
● The right to object to data processing: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the hypotheses provided for by the GDPR;
● The right to portability: they may request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided in order to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: 230 Bureaux de la Colline - 92213 Saint Cloud Cedex- France
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and an address where the publisher can contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the application. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the application and/or the number of applications so requires.
According the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Article 9 – Data using
The personal data collected from users is used to provide the Platform's services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
● Access and use of the Platform by the user;
● Management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
● Implementation of user support;
● Verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
● Personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to his preferences;
● Prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents;
● Management of possible disputes with users.
Article 10 - Data retention policy
The Platform retains your data as long as necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide you with our services.
Article 11 - Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively within the European Union in the following cases:
● when the user publishes publicly available information in the free comment areas of the Platform;
● when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his/her data;
● when the Platform uses the services of providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user's data, within the framework of the execution of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in compliance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
● if required by law, the Platform may carry out the transmission of data in order to pursue claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and legal procedures.
Article 12 – Data collection
If, by consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an infringement of privacy or reputation. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect.
The data is kept and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 – Cookies
What is a cookie?
A cookie or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using a software or mobile application, regardless of the type of device used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies¬tracers-que-dit-la-loi).
While browsing this site, cookies from the company responsible for the website concerned and/or third-party companies may be placed on your device.
The first time you browse this site, a banner explaining the use of "cookies" will appear. By continuing to browse the site, the customer and/or prospect will be deemed to be informed and to have accepted the use of the cookies. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to deactivate cookies from the parameters of his browser.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
● Google analytics: allows to measure the audience of the site;
● Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows to manage Google tags;
● Google Adsense: Google's advertising agency using websites or YouTube videos as a support for its ads.
● Google Dynamic Remarketing: Allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
● Google AdWords Conversion: tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns.
Article 14 – Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not commit the publisher.
Article 15 – Governing Law
These conditions of use of the website are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's registered office, subject to a specific allocation of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 16 – Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the website itself, you can leave a message at the following address: Vectans Pharma – 230 Bureaux de la Colline – 92213 Saint-Cloud Cedex – France or at firstname.lastname@example.org.